Sildenafil tablets ...

Notifications
Clear all

Sildenafil tablets for Men's Health

NinaGrace
Topic starter
(@ninagrace)

Sildenafil tablets for men's problems with erectile function are effective in overcoming erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes. The medication works by inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme, enhancing nitric oxide's effect on the corpus cavernosum, and increasing cGMP levels. It is very rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream after oral administration, with an onset of action within 25 to 60 minutes. Its plasma half-life is about four hours, making it a convenient treatment for men with diabetes.

In a clinical trial, sildenafil was compared to a placebo in a study of two hundred and sixty healthy men with erectile dysfunction. The study participants were randomized to take a 25 mg sildenafil tablet or a placebo tablet. Both groups took sildenafil citrate tablets one hour before planned sexual activity. The starting dose of sildenafil was Fildena 100, and the other Fildena 50 mg or Fildena 25 mg. The main outcome measures were self-reported ability to maintain an erection and the number of adverse events.

2 Replies
1 Reply
Dreefter
(@dreefter)

Estimable Member

This is an interesting topic) I myself recently read about languages ​​of love . In total, there are 5 love languages ​​known: quality time, physical touch, gifts, acts of service, and words of affirmation. Read the article I added above. She will help you understand your love language and your soulmate.

rcjeta
Share: