Notifications
Clear all

WhatsApp or Telegram?

Page 1 / 11

luckypenguin
Topic starter
(@luckypenguin)
Eminent Member

Almost everyone has these messengers. But they are very different. Which one to choose? Why that one?

50 Replies
anthonydrowow
(@anthonydrowow)
Eminent Member

It depends on what features you're missing. Both apps allow you to manage automatic saving of media content (photos and videos). Information about the delivery status. In WhatsApp, the application displays the status of messages (delivered, read). With Viber, the app doesn't display delivery and read times for messages sent by the author. And this is a lot for those who are worried about privacy. You have to compare all the parameters and choose.

archybows
(@archybows)
Eminent Member

Why choose? Let them both stand. Just one for friends and one for work. Or whatever. My friends and I use whatsapp the most. And now I've installed the gb whatsapp update. It's a mod for the official app, but with a bunch of extra features. So I have both installed and working in parallel. And for working chats I have Telegram. But I think I will stop using it soon. This mod is very convenient and functional.

katedoyle
(@katedoyle)

When it comes to users' privacy and data, WhatsApp and Telegram have very different philosophies. While WhatsApp's encryption is always end-to-end, Telegram's Secret Chats feature is only encrypted in that way when it's activated pacman 30th anniversary.

vorcy
(@vorcy)

Writing coursework is boring, but it's a chance to gain an in-depth understanding of a certain topic. Teachers often ask students to carry out research on a complicated topic, but they completely ignore the fact that they don't have enough time and resources to do it. If you can recognize yourself in this description, it's time to do something with your life. Here is a perfect place to order coursework buy book report. Don't you think it would be better for you to buy a paper online and get rid of 90% of your problems?

Page 1 / 11
Share: