The best messaging ...

Notifications
Clear all

The best messaging app?

Mezotopi
Topic starter
(@mezotopi)
Eminent Member

My brothers and I have been using Allo to communicate for the last few months, and with the news of Google cancelling yet another messaging service, I think I'm just ready to start using something more permanent and reliable.

What is everyone's favorite messaging application? I really wish Google had a reliable answer to iMessage, but with them merging and stopping development on every app they've started, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

2 Replies
karenclarkson21
(@karenclarkson21)
Eminent Member

For me, the best app for communication is gbwhatsapp because you can find features that are not even in FaceTime or Telegram. I prefer this application not only because it is convenient to correspond but also to make calls. That's important too, isn't it? In any case, that's what app appeals to me.

Mezotopi
Topic starter
(@mezotopi)
Eminent Member

Placing calls on WhatsApp is easy and cost-free. On the other hand, placing calls on Facebook messenger is difficult because most of the time it's on maintenance. WhatsApp needs less bandwidth {connectivity} whereas Facebook is a heavy application that needs good connectivity.

Share: