Lotus Notes to Offi...

Notifications
Clear all

Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration

simransharma
Topic starter
(@simransharma)

If you are looking for a Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool then you must try Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool. Both the Lotus Notes and Office 365 are email handling platforms. Lotus Notes is very popular until Microsoft launched its native Office 365. Office 365 came along with a handy interface that saves users time.

This tool allows users to use folder mapping and email translation options. Moreover, the advanced incremental feature in this tool resumes the process in case of interruption. It helps to prevent duplication.

There are more functions in this tool. Users can comprehend its processing steps and check the performance through its free demo version before applying for the license.

Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365

For more details, visit: Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Thompson12
(@thompson12)

I completed a Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration with the help of EcoKeys and it was a great experience. The migration process was seamless and the customer service was very helpful. I'm really pleased with the end result and I would definitely recommend EcoKeys to anyone looking to make the switch to Office 365.

Share: