12VDC Solar to 1.2V...

Notifications
Clear all

12VDC Solar to 1.2VDC Regulator?

karenclarkson21
Topic starter
(@karenclarkson21)
Eminent Member

Any lineair voltage regulator can do that, Best known is the LM317 which can handle 1.5A max and can go as low as 1.25v. Simulair but with a higher amp rating are the LT1083, LT1084, LT1085 and LT1038

If you search arround on ebay to DC/DC converters you probably find a switching regulator that can go that low.

What does it need to power?

4 Replies
Mezotopi
(@mezotopi)
Eminent Member

In the past year, my husband and I decided to determine the weather batteries in our roof, so we also strive to do everything without exception, what is in our power, in order to help our land. Unfortunately, not everyone, without exception, has yet understood how much our land is suffering. I also googled many points and preferred this company directly https://a1solarstore.com . My husband is quite fastidious, but he also liked the service that this company provides. They set our terms and conditions and also consulted with us about the best resolution for the purpose of our specific terms and conditions. Unfortunately, in the past years, it is extremely rare to meet a company that is thus personally suitable for any of its own customers.

salmonpompei
(@salmonpompei)

In all honesty it isn’t important to install solar panels on your home.
Privately owned residential Rooftop solar installations generate electricity at a much higher cost than commercial installations and saddle the homeowner with the investment costs, and responsibility for maintaining and monitoring the system.

sarahroxon
(@sarahroxon)

This DC/DC converter you can refer to in some electronic tuning self-documentation.

slope game

williamclarks
(@williamclarks)

Electricity from solar panels is cheaper and more environmentally friendly compared to conventional energy. Yes, there are some problems with solar panels, but they are still a great alternative energy.

Share: